Sunday, June 17, 2012

Biker Mentality

Would it be too much to say the new mesh Biker Jackets from +grasp+ are one of the best I've ever worn? Um no. The texture is like butter, the fit is flawless and the price cannot be beat.

Initially released in black, red, brown and navy, two new styles are now available; python and leopard print for the guys, pink and leopard print for the ladies. They come in sizes medium, large and XL. I personally found medium fit me just fine as I'm not a very large avatar but I did try the L and XL sizes on some others and didn't have any problem at all.

I had a bit of fun making a few avatars to show this jacket off and my good friend Tosh agreed to pose with me. Though I did have to NOT wear red because she chose to :P That's alright! There's always club night!

The price is 380L and there are demos so do try those first. Definitely the jacket of the season!

Teleport to +grasp+ now!